I will be 27 weeks pregnant tomorrow, so it’s time to tell you all about week 26! It’s just a quick update this week, because we’re still in those waiting weeks!
What’s Up With Baby:
- Baby weighs approximately two pounds now!
- H2.0’s eyes are starting to open and close.
- He LOVES dancing around – especially after I’ve eaten or in the evening when I’m relaxing on the couch. Some of the movements have been crazy lately too – like dragging limbs across my belly.
What’s Up With Mommy:
- Workouts have been great this week but the right side round ligament pain is quite annoying.
- Weight gain is about 15 pounds. I’m right on track to meet the 20 pounds by 30 weeks that my midwives suggest!
Moments of the Week:
- Putting together the mini crib. In just a few weeks, we will be rearranging our master bedroom to make room for the mini crib and to get Xander used to seeing the new arrangement before the baby arrives.
- Hanging out with our friends from DC. They have a son who is almost exactly one year younger than X and seeing them interact was awesome. Xander was very interested and was wondering where the baby was the next day.
It was great to see Xander play with a younger child and how well he did. He was excited to have a playmate. As we prepared Xander for his new baby brother, I know he’ll love Baby H2.0.
Hope you enjoyed the recap! If you have any questions for me or John along the way, please don’t hesitate to ask! <3