I really need to start writing these updates earlier in the day Wednesday (or Tuesday night and then scheduling them for Wednesday), because when I get home from shallow water running I am just zonked! I’ll be 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow… so it’s time to tell you all about week 27!!
I hit 27 weeks last Thursday on September 26th… exactly three months from my due date of December 26th – happy third trimester to me! It’s hard to believe it’s here so quickly!
What’s Up With Baby:
- Length estimates now switch from head-to-rump to head-to-toe standard. Apparently estimates are about 15 inches now… but that just seems hard to believe when X man was born at 18.75 inches haha.
- Weight estimates are moving right along as well – coming in over two pounds now! This estimate I believe because MAN have I been hungry!
- H2.0 is starting to recognize voices – so now I can sing anytime I want and no one can make me stop, right? 🙂
- Baby boy LOVES moving and shaking – especially at night.
What’s Up With Mommy:
- I had ZERO round ligament pain while running in the Pretty Muddy event on Saturday. So awesome.
- Workouts have been good this week – aside from our Aqua Mommy class being cancelled on Friday. Major bummer.
- I’ve been SO hungry.
- My chest has definitely had a growth spurt and I’m in my big bras again.
Moments (note – I never said all happy moments) of the Week:
- Completing and having so much fun in Pretty Muddy Richmond!!
- Xander’s first music class.
- Having my glucose tolerance test.
- John being furloughed.
- X man having an up and down fever.
…it’s been quite the crazy week. We are trying to enjoy each other’s company as much as possible during this furlough, while trying to not stress out.
Hope you enjoyed the recap! If you have any questions for me or John along the way, please don’t hesitate to ask! <3