Hey Hey Friends! I’ll be 32 weeks tomorrow (on Halloween!) so it’s time to squeeze in my week 31 update!! I will try to keep it short!
It was either a fuzzy Xander or a fuzzy mommy for this weeks photo – I’ll do better for week 32! (And by I’ll, I mean John :P)
What’s Up With Baby
- What to Expect says baby is weighing in at 3+ pounds and measuring 18 inches long (hehe doubtful for my baby – X was only 18.75 inches at birth!)
- Baby is making lots of brain connections – processing information, tracking light, and perceiving signals from all give senses. Baby is a workin’!
- H2.0 is putting in longer stretches of sleep and establishing patterns of wakefulness and rest.
What’s Up With Mama
- Cramping and Braxton Hicks have been kept at a minimum this week.
- I’ve been sooo tired! I think mostly because of playing mommy and daddy duty for the five days away! (Especially since the first two nights away are the roughest in the sleep department) + I stay up way too late with my siblings.
- Some moves during my shallow water running swim class are starting to get a little trickier – but I’m making it work and it exhausts me afterward (in a good way!)
- Constipation has been much better this week after eliminating bananas! Woo hoo!!
Moments of the Week
- My sister surprised my mom with a long weekend visit this past week and Xander and I joined in on the fun! We were gone from Friday-Tuesday and certainly missed daddy, but had fun seeing PA family one last time before H2.0 arrives!
- We attended a baby Halloween friends with our mom friends today! I posted a few photos of X in his costume on Instagram if you want to see them!
- One thing I realized this week is that even though there are definitely days where I feel like I just need some piece and quiet, I love being around Katie and Xander! When they were gone for about five days this past week, I felt like the house was so empty and boring. It’s amazing how having a kid changes what you even consider to be a “relaxing weekend.” Before Xander, I would have thought that a quiet weekend all to myself would be perfect…now I just wonder where all the excitement is! (Mama here: cue the awwws!!)
Hope you enjoyed the recap! If you have any questions for me or John along the way, please don’t hesitate to ask! <3