I love reading gift guide posts. I love seeing what people personally like and recommend. And I love learning about new products that I never would’ve come across on my own. Today’s post is a gift guide for that female in your life who might be a little bit like, well, ME! I hope you enjoy learning about these products and I would love to hear which products you most like or would most likely gift. Disclosure: this post contains some Amazon affiliate links below.
1. Rothy’s flats. I told myself this was going to be my birthday present and what does a money conscientious girl who has three kids and forgets how to spend money on herself do? Not buy them for herself. So this Christmas, treat the lady in your life to some amazing, washable, comfortable flats. I personally love the pointed toe. And pro tip: find someone who has already purchased Rothy’s and get $25 off from their code. I know people if you need a code! Rothy’s range from $125-145 depending on style, so it’s worth it to phone a friend 😉 This is definitely the splurge item for this gift guide!
2. A Popsocket. What is this you ask? Well it adheres to that back of your phone and allows you to hold your phone in a more ergonomically correct manner for your fingers/hand. I gotta tell you, my hands ACHE with these big phones now, so I am more than excited to have this on this guide. There are lots of cute patterns available for Popsockets too, like the Opal, Blush, or this Peace Mandala in Tiffany blue. So gorgeous and there are SO many options out there for these, so you can certainly find something to fit the personality of who you’re shopping for! Popsockets are usually $10 or less.
3. Book of the Month Club. From what I understand the books for the month get narrowed down to five choices and then you get to choose one and it’s delivered right to your door. I think this is SUCH a fun gift idea and has a good price tag too… 3 months for $44.99 – and since it’s for 3 months (or 6… or 12…), it’s the gift that keeps on giving. I was a HUGE reader growing up but then once kids happened, my leisure time spent reading has drastically decreased. It’s hard to even keep up with what’s new nowadays. I think this membership would help take the guesswork out of knowing what to select yet keep you excited to get through a book each month.
4. Holl and Lane Magazine Subscription. Keeping with the reading theme, I recently learned of the Holl & Lane Women’s Magazine this year, when an old friend wrote one of the featured articles. This magazine publishes in print and digitally, once a quarter. All the articles in the magazine are woven into one overarching theme and are simply incredible, inspiring, heart breaking, thought provoking, and more. This is something that for me, is best enjoyed in print format… cuddled in bed hearing other women’s truths. A one year gift subscription runs $55 and delivers 4 issues to her doorstep!
5. Wireless Headphones. If your HER is anything like me, she’s still using headphones that require a cord. I know, I’m not up with 2017 apparently. The SENSO Wireless ActivBuds were recommended to me and I think they look like the perfect cordless, bluetooth option. A good price point too at less than $30. You could even hide this as a stocking stuffer gift!
6. Lace Shirt Extender. Okay, this one might sound odd, but hear me out. First off, they’re sooo cute. And secondly, if you have long torso probs, this will solve them! Let me just show you what I’m talking about. I absolutely LOVE this lace tank extender in black, as well as this one in white or cream. Amazon actually has quite a few options and many between the $17-27 price range. So an affordable AND useful gift.
7. Lunch Bites Notes Cards. Jodi is the registered dietitian behind Create Kids Club and these cards. I just love them. Now that I have a kiddo in school, it is fun to surprise him with notes in his lunch box or with fun new ways to pack his lunch. I think these cards would be the perfect addition. Gift them to a busy mom in your life who might want to feel a little more awesome about her lunch skills 🙂 These run for $19.97.
8. Instax Accessories. Okay, let me back up. You’re going to need the Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera first; but once you gift that, you’ll be able to gift all the fun accessories that can go along with it. My sister-in-law gifted me an Instax for my birthday this year and it’s been really fun to have instant polaroid-esque pictures come out. The boys LOVE this and John has been able to redo his desk area at work with our pictures. S0 the camera itself runs $50-60 on sale and then you can make sure she has enough fun film sheets, camera case bag, a frames and display bundle, and just have fun! Totally a fun gift!
9. Sewing Accessories. This one is pretty specific and won’t apply to your HER if she doesn’t sew; but I got a new sewing machine this year for my business BAMR Bands and have been determined to do more than just make headbands. Currently on my list of “would be helpful,” includes a rotary cutting set, like this one by Fiskars, and sewing clips.
This list was a mix of fun gift ideas with no real theme, other than I LIKE THEM and wanted to tell you about these awesome items!! So if you’d like to read some themed lists, be sure to read my Gift Guide List for the Health Conscious and Fitness Enthusiast and I’ll be coming back to link more here as they go live!
What item was your favorite to learn about? What is on your gift list for YOU?! (I mean…. HER!!)