I really love gift guide posts. I just do.
Learning about new products. Getting a peek into what someone else loves. It all just feels good. And fun.
I already wrote a gift guide for me… I mean, her. And I’ll be publishing a gift guide for kiddos ages 3-6 as well; which you’re going to LOVE! I’ll be sure to edit this post to include the link as well. Now today’s guide is going to be for those who are bit more health conscious or fitness oriented in your life. Disclosure: This post does contain some Amazon affiliate links.
FOR THE HEALTH CONSCIOUS
1. Wool Dryer Balls. This is a gift I bought for myself last year and we just love them. Wool dryer balls are a natural softener that can replace your liquid fabric softener in the washing machine or those awful dryer sheets in the dryer. If you crave a little scent to your clothing, you can drop a few drops of essential oils to the balls each week, like lavender or orange. My amazing friend and assistant, Holly, actually makes these and I was able to purchase them right from her (reach out if you want!) But I did also find them available on Amazon, like this 6 Pack from Handy Laundry. I should note that you DO use all six in the dryer at the same time.
2. Essential Oil Diffuser. The way I got into essential oils was first through diffusing. The bathroom and room plugins were way too pungent for my nose and contain way harsher chemicals. I first fell in love with citrus scents and bought this InnoGear Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser. I think we own three of this diffuser now. It’s a great price points (usually less than $20 depending on the day), has fun lights that the kids love, and is super easy to use.
3. Thrive Market Membership. I’m new to Thrive this year and am loving it. If you haven’t heard of Thrive Market, it is a membership community that uses the power of direct buying to deliver healthy food and natural products to members at wholesale prices. Thrive also sponsors free memberships for low-income American families, which is super awesome. You can use my link in this bullet point to save 25% off your first order + free shipping. Disclosure: using my link will provide me with thrive cash for my family.
4. BeautyCounter Charcoal Mask. I’m trying to give myself a little more self care time in my life… which I’m sure someone you’re buying for this year might need as well. A charcoal mask is a great way to relax for 10-20 minutes with a book before getting in the shower. Or perhaps she would include a mask and a bath, with a few EO drops in her bath! Any way you enjoy it, this BeautyCounter Mask is amazing. They use safer ingredients, no fragrance, and it feels simply incredible.
5. Avocado Oil + Wine. What is she talking about?! Well, I LOVEEE using avocado oil – in fact, it’s the only type of oil we keep in the house these days. It’s flavorless, so it doesn’t affect your baking goods taste; and, you can cook with it at high heats, so it’s perfect for roasting pans of veggies. Plus, the super benefits from the avocado. Now, why the mention of wine? I think a fun hostess gift this holiday season would be avocado oil (green) and wine (red) for a fun take on Christmas colors.
6. Organic Castor Oil. So there’s a new reason castor oil is the talk of the town and it has nothing to do with using the bathroom. It’s to grow your lashes and brows!! If your brows are anything like mine… aka stubborn from over plucking many years ago, than you may want to add this to your wish list. I love this little set because it includes the mascara brushes for you. And if you don’t get this set, a q-tip works fine; just be careful not to get it IN your eye.
FOR THE FITNESS ENTHUSIAST
1. doTERRA Yoga Collection. Keeping with the oil theme woven above, I love this new oil collection from doTERRA to enhance one’s yoga practice. I don’t own them yet but think they would make a perfect gift for the yogi in your life.
2. Wireless Headphones. If your recipient is anything like me, they’re still using headphones that require a cord. I know, not up with the times. The SENSO Wireless ActivBuds were recommended to me and I think they look like the perfect cordless, bluetooth option. A good price point too at less than $30. You could even hide this as a stocking stuffer gift!
3. A Heavy Kettlebell! Man, kettlebells can give you a great workout but it takes time to build up your home gym. Gifting a useful piece like this could really make your fitness friend happy!
4. Reehut 2-in-1 Foam Roller. This 2-in-1 roller is really neat because the outer roller is a trigger point style and the inner roller is the more classic type of foam roller. As I’m writing this with major DOMS, I could totally use this in my life at the moment. The fitness enthusiast in your life would definitely benefit from something like this!
5. High Waist Power Flex Workout Leggings. I linked you the black pair but these Amazon leggings are the talk of the town. They’re apparently Lululemon look-a-likes and feel-a-likes at a fraction of the cost. Plus, they come in so many fun colors and are available as capris too. I can’t wait to get my hands on a few pairs and knew I needed to share this find with you!
6. Silicone Wedding Band. If you or your spouse plays hard, they might appreciate a silicone wedding band! They are a safe, comfortable metal ring replacement that is durable and light weight. They can be worn as an alternative to your metal band when working out, gardening, at the beach, hunting, hiking, or during any activity that might be hard on your metal wedding band! I love the ways these look and there’s a few brands around now – I just linked one of the most popular!
What would you add? What are you hoping to receive that would fall into either of these categories?