Food around the holidays can be rather indulgent – from big family meals, to cookie exchanges, to holiday parties!
I’ve gathered together some recipes for healthier treat options that you might want to give a try this holiday season. Click on the picture in the slide show below to go to the recipe!
But that’s not all, here are some other healthy holiday treat recipes you might enjoy!
- Snickerdoodle Dip by Mary Ellen Valverde of V Nutrition
- Chocolate Avocado Cookies by Hayley Pfleghaar of A Nourished Life
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies by Taryn Scarfone of Joy Filled Eats
- Coconut Date Truffles by Melanie Mendelson of Melanie Cooks
- Gluten-Free Almond Cookies by David Murphy of FoodNService
- Lemon Coconut Bars of Jo Mills of Eat. Thrive. Glow.
- Vegan Cashew Chocolate Truffles by Rhian Williams of Rhian’s Recipes
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies by Jennifer Johnson of Penny Pincher Jenny
- Grinch Kebabs by Melissa Buckles of Everyday Savvy
- Spiced Figs Baked in Coconut Sugar Caramel by Tracy Morgan of The Culinary Gunble
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie by Tina Jui of The Worktop
- Gluten-Free Lime Meringue Muffins by David Murphy of FoodNService
- Baked Vanilla Bean Spelt Donuts with Apricot Pistachio Glaze by Jo Mills of Eat. Thrive. Glow.
- Peanut Butter Salted Caramel Chocolate Bar by Rhian Williams of Rhian’s Recipes
What is your favorite healthy treat around the holidays?