I love individual nutrition counseling. There is something special about the client/dietitian relationship. So often there are many emotions tied to our eating habits and being part of that journey of discovery or change is a very rewarding experience.
80% of my individual counseling is done via video conferencing, but if you are local to Leesburg, Virginia or the surrounding towns, please let me know if you would like to meet in person for our first consult.
I offer a free 15 minute phone call to help you determine if nutrition counseling is right for you. We will briefly discuss your concerns, goals, and determine what our next steps will entail. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this discovery phone call.
Once we agree to work with each other, an initial 60-minute assessment will take place. In this assessment, we will discuss:
- Current and past health history
- Current and past eating habits and behaviors
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Food likes and dislikes
- Your 3 day food diary that you will be asked to complete prior to our first meeting
- Exercise habits
- Your goals, etc!
After our consult, I will provide you with a client health report which includes:
- Identifying and outlining your current habits and goals
- Dietary, supplement, lifestyle, and behavior recommendations
- A written summary of your current diet indicating where you are today and next steps to better health
- Our next appointment date
30-minute follow up appointments will:
- Highlight key points and cover any questions
- Discuss your progress
- Move to the next set of recommendations in order to continue your momentum for better health
I will provide you with a written follow up via email, including a summary of our discussion, recommended reading material if applicable, nutrition handouts/recipes if applicable, etc.
- Initial Assessment Consult: $120
- Follow-Up Sessions: $60
Partial or full insurance reimbursement may be available depending on your insurance. I will provide you with a superbill which includes the ICD-10 codes applicable to you. You can call your insurance prior to our meeting to see what coverage you may have regarding number of visits per year and if there is a limitation on which ICD-10 codes are covered.
For any questions, please email email@example.com.