I’m coming at you with another all-star recipe round up just in time for the holidays! This time the focus is on sauces and relishes!
Are you a lover of traditional cranberry sauce or do you like to spice things up a bit? Click on the photo in the slideshow below to go to the website with the recipe!
Here are some other sauces, relishes, and chutney recipes you might enjoy!
- Healthy Fresh Cranberry Sauce by Chrissy Carroll of Snacking in Sneakers
- Red Wine and Orange Cranberry Sauce by Lindsey Pine of TastyBalance Nutrition
- Rhubard Chutney by Judy Barbe of LiveBest
- Fresh Cranberry Sauce by Jennifer Muir Bowers of dyjennbowersnutrition
- No Cook Cranberry Orange Relish by Biana Vo of What to Cook, Buy, Use
- Healthy Low Carb Cranberry Sauce with Orange Zest by Julia Nickerson of Savory Tooth
- Boozy Cranberry Sauce by Cynthia Samanian of Confetti Kitchen
- Cranberry Orange Sauce with No Added Sugar by Melanie Mendelson of Melanie Cooks
- Kabocha Squash and Cranberry Chutney by Sandi Gaertner of Fearless Dining
- Sugar Free Cranberry Sauce with Blueberries by Lisa MarcAurele of Low Carb Yum
And while these might not be the sauces that you think of when you think of a holiday dinner, here are some other yummy looking recipes that might help make your holiday table really shine!
- Slow Cooker Apple and Pear Sauce by Denise Zacharia Wright of My Life Cookbook
- Cranberry Pumpkin Butter by Jenny Shea Rawn of My Cape Cod Kitchen
- The New Holiday Fit Dip by Judith Scharman Draughon, MS, RDN, LD and author of Lean Body, Smart Life
- Cranberry Chia Jam by Bracha Kopstick of BeeKay Nutrition
- Homemade Barbecue Sauce by Melanie Mendelson of Melanie Cooks
- Balsamic Fig Jam by Leslie Morrison of Deliciously Plated
Do you love cranberry sauce?