Whether you call it stuffing or dressing, it’s a side dish that is a holiday classic. I have gathered up a host of stuffing recipes, some that are pretty traditional and others that might seem a little unconventional but they all have one thing in common – they all look delicious.
Will you serve a classic stuffing this holiday season or are you looking to jazz it up a bit? Maybe you’ll change your mind after seeing some of these amazing recipes! Click on the photo below to go to the recipe’s webpage!
Here are a few more stuffing recipes you might be interested in trying:
- Pork and Cranberry Stuffing by Ann Smith of Ann’s Entitled Life
- Buckwheat Pilaf Stuffing by Laura Murray of Making Healthy Choices
- Baked Butternut Squash with Italian Sausage Stuffing by Holly Sander of Taste and See
- Easy Cornbread Stuffing by Melanie Mendelson of Melanie Cooks
- Apple Bacon Stuffing by David Murphy of FoodnService
- Easy Thanksgiving Stuffing by Felicia Berger of The Starving Chef
- Classic Cornbread Dressing by Jamie Sanders of Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
- Cranberry, Wild Rice, Cornbread and Sourdough Dressing by Denise Shepherd Barratt of Vine Ripe Nutrition
Do you have a favorite stuffing recipe? Which of the ones I’ve included in my round-up sounds best to you?